We can't have enough help. XYLs and kids are welcome to help out. We need help in these areas:
- Gatekeepers: We need four people, working in two three-hour shifts of two people each, to take the money and issue wristbands.
- Raffle Ticket Sellers: We need at least four people walking the crowd selling raffle tickets. Raffle tickets have been our largest source of income in the past and getting them sold means money for the club. We have close to a thousand dollars of expense to cover before we realize any profit.
- Booth Representatives: We need another four people to sit the booth, in shifts, pass out information, answer questions, and sell raffle tickets.
- Sign Makers: If someone in your family has some artistic talent and would like to make signs for the various seminars, etc., let me know. We will provide the materials.
- Setup and take down: Setup with start at 4:30 AM when the tailgaters arrive and breakdown will happen after 1:00 PM. Any number of hands to help load the trailer and the truck will be a help.